A B O U T M E
My name is Supawee Hirunpanich. Most of people call me Nite (Nai). I was born and raised in a lovely and warm family. I have one younger brother. I am interested in fashion design as well as arts or anything related to design and arts.
I had experienced as an exchange student in Darfield, New Zealand for a month when I was fourteen. It was my first experienced living with host family. And again when I was in high school, I went to Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA for a year as an exchange student as well. And I had a chance to extend my drawing and arts here. Many thanks to my host family for their great supports.
After those experiences, I feel I enjoy living aboard so after graduated bachelor degree in Thailand and worked for a couple of years I decided to get back on my track for further education.
P R E S E N T
I have graduated from BFGU, and have been working for Akira Naka in Tokyo, Japan as Assistant Designer.
I have been living in Japan for couple of years, and I really enjoy living and working in here.
I like to learn and try something new. I work hard and commit to everything I do…
F U T U R E
I want to be an entrepreneur having my own brand design not only fashion but also interior and decoration design as well.
P E R S O N A L D A T A
|F I R S T N A M E||: Supawee|
|L A S T N A M E||: Hirunpanich|
|N I C K N A M E||: Nite|
|D . O . B||: 23rd May 1990|
|G E N D E R||:|
|C O U N T R Y||: Thailand|
|C I T Y||: Bangkok|
E D U C A T I O N
- Akira Naka (Internship) – Tokyo, Japan
- BFGU – Tokyo, Japan
- Bunka Institute Language – Tokyo, Japan
- Greyhound original (Internship) – Bangkok, Thailand
- Silpakorn University, Faculty of Decorative Arts – Bangkok, Thailand
- Samsen Wittayalai School – Bangkok, Thailand
W O R K E X P E R I E N C E
- Wolfkind (Thai Boutique Brand)
- June 2012 – February 2014
- Designer Assistant & Producer
- Assist/co-design in graphic designing both pattern graphic and menswear collection
- Search materials for production decision
- Coordinate/control and follow up with tailors/digital fabric printing factory for production
- Assist in accessories packing design
- Assist in graphic design for online sales
- Responsible for production cost for accounting
S T Y L I S T E X P E R I E N C E
- Emporium Corporate Identity Visual & Multimedia – February 2014
(Decorate new look for Emporium Department Store)
- TV Soap Opera Costume (music video of TV Channel in Thailand) – December 2013
- Music Promotion Project called “Classic Jeeb Bangkok” – June 2013
A W A R D S
- Mercedes-Benz Prague Fashion Week 2017 (Prague, Czech)
- International Contest for Young Designer ‘Admiraity Needle’ 2017 – Avant-garde Category 1st Place (Saint Peterburg, Russia)
- Bunka Fashion College Fashion Contest 2016 – Design Category 1st Place (Tokyo, Japan)
L A N G U A G E S